Position: Long-Term Care RN Consultant
Part-Time (potential for full time)
Our prominent long-term care consulting firm is seeking an experienced RN to join our team.
Our consultants provide regulatory compliance assistance, quality improvement standards development and implementation, strategic planning and education to long-term and assisted-living providers. Our consultants possess expertise in both nursing practice and long-term care. We are committed to the delivery of person-centered, compassionate care towards achieving the best quality of life.
- RN license (current) and ability to be licensed in other states
- Experience in long-term and assisted-living care and services required. Applicants without experience in the field of long-term care will not be considered.
- Strong communications skills with team members, community staff and management
- Ability to supervise and work with others as an effective leader and team player
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and concurrently manage multiple tasks
- Skilled in analyzing and solving problems
- Maintain a professional manner in stressful situations
- Be a role model as caregiver
- Honor the highest standard of care for those we serve and those we serve with
- Computer skills with some knowledge of electronic medical records
- Presentation and instructional ability
We are based in Portland, Oregon with local clients, however, candidate must be available to travel as needed to state and national communities; may include weekends; should be flexible to last minute changes in schedules. Part time (with potential for full time).
Compensation commensurate with experience; 401k with company match after 1 year of service; PTO; 8 paid holidays.
Please email your resume including work history along with a cover letter. We would like to hear how you can contribute to our commitment to the long-term care community in delivering excellent and compassionate care.
Haffenreffer & Associates, Inc.