Warehouse Administrative Clerk
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a full time Warehouse Administrative Clerk to join our team in Charleston, WV. The preferred candidate will be required to work 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday -Friday.
The Warehouse Administrative Clerk performs a variety of clerical duties of a routine and recurring nature, including typing, filing, simple posting, and preparation of standard forms. Assignments typically involve maintenance of office clerical details, as directed. Warehouse Administrative Clerk enters data from various source documents into the computer system for storage, processing and data management purposes. The ideal candidate must be able to perform various warehouse tasks as assigned by the Terminal Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- From handwritten or computer, generated drafts or verbal instructions, types or otherwise prepares a variety of letters, memos, forms, reports using available Microsoft Office software.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel applications is required.
- Under close direction, compiles data from varied sources and makes summary reports as required. Work may involve routine mathematical calculations and tabulations in accordance with established methods.
- Prepares, compiles and sorts documents for data entry.
- Check source documents for accuracy.
- Verifies data and corrects data where necessary.
- Obtains further information for incomplete documents.
- Updates data and deletes unnecessary files.
- Combines and rearranges data from source documents where required.
- Enters data from source documents into prescribed computer database, files and forms.
- Scans documents into document management systems or databases.
- Stores completed documents in designated locations
- Respond to requests for information and access relevant files.
- Prints information when required.
- Complies with data integrity and security policies.
- Schedule Appointments
- Set- Up deliveries
- Minimum of associates degree or high school diploma with 2 years of executive clerical experience.
- Strong English composition skills.
- Excellent typing both speed and accuracy.
- Excellent excel and word skills.
- Knowledge of and demonstrated experience with fiscal management software. Prior use of Peachtree desirable.
- Highly organized, detail oriented.
- Access to reliable transportation. If driving an automobile while on company business, must possess a valid driver’s license in state of residence and auto insurance.
- Demonstrated ability to
- Work effectively with internal and external individuals, including other professionals in the community.
- Work effectively as a member of a team.
- Effectively communicate to various internal and external audiences in both person and through various electronic media.
- Manage time and work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Effectively manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Effectively works in a fast-paced environment.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
*Follow us on FACEBOOK & LINKEDIN for more of the latest news & updates.
Hackbarth Delivery Service, Inc.
3 McJunkin RdCharleston, WV
BusinessView all jobs at Hackbarth Delivery Service, Inc.
Get fresh Warehouse Operations Clerk jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.