Sales Development Representative
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Security Journey is a rapidly growing private equity-backed company that is seeking a skilled Sales Development Representative to join our sales team. At Security Journey, we believe that diversity is our strength, and we are committed to creating an environment where all employees can thrive.
What you'll do:
- Identify, contact, and qualify potential new customers
- Developing sales strategies to solicit new potential customers.
- Initiating contact with potential customers through cold calling, emailing, LinkedIn, etc., or responding to inquiries generated from online advertisements
- Progressing leads through the marketing funnel
- Collaborating with Account Executives on target accounts and verticals to ensure the company & sales goals and targets are met.
- Organizing, participating in, and following up on tradeshows, webinars, podcasts, and marketing events
- Schedule product demonstrations between sales representatives and potential customers
- Manage email and social media campaigns to find new prospects
- Represent our company's products and services, and identify prospect's needs and suggest appropriate products/services.
- Utilize HubSpot, Infotelligent, social media, other tools, and email to generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales executives.
- Identify best practices to refine the company's lead generation playbook.
- Report to sales manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results.
As a sales development representative, you should be:
- Expressive speaker with ability to articulate highly technical information quickly and clearly.
- Detail-oriented with excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Innovative thinker that enjoys creative problem solving in a changing environment.
- Collaborative team player who will share sales tactics and learn them from others.
- Exemplifies persistency and resilience. A passion for tackling issues and getting results.
- Self-directed with a dedicated sense of personal ownership and accountability.
- Exceptional desire and ability to move up within a sales organization.
- Minimum 2 years experience in business development or inside sales.
- Employees will provide, at their expense, a secure, dedicated work area. Employees are responsible for maintaining the work area in a safe, secure, and nonhazardous condition at all times.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, AD&D, 401k and Unlimited PTO
This is a remote (work from home) position for candidates based in the United States. We do have offices in Pittsburgh, PA and Raleigh, NC if working in an office is your jam.
Powered by JazzHR
HackEDU, Inc. dba Security JourneyPittsburgh, PA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.