Global Account Manager (Remote)
- Expired: December 28, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Welcome! Super excited you dropped by Join our mission to create and connect cyber-ready humans and organizations through highly engaging hacking experiences that cultivate out-of-the-box thinking. (Find out more insights about Hack The Box culture on our career site).
About the role
At Hack The Box, customer relationships are our top priority. We are looking for a Global Account Manager to serve as our main point of contact for our largest customers in the Americas. The ideal candidate will build and strengthen customer relationships to achieve long-term, strategic partnerships.
Global account management responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers by connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. The Global Account Manager also answers client queries and identifies new business opportunities among existing customers. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Customer Success and Product Development) to improve the entire customer experience. This position may require occasional travel.
Ultimately, a successful Global Account Manager should collaborate with other sales team members to achieve quotas while keeping our clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long-run.
- Maintain accurate client records, keeping track of any contract updates and renewals
- Work with sales and other internal teams to develop strategic marketing plans and ensure KPIs are being met
- Develop a thorough understanding of our products and service offerings to better upsell and cross-sell to clients
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize revenue
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Collaborate with Customer Success and other sales team members to identify and grow opportunities
- Demonstrate the product and train customers to use products effectively
- Provide product development teams with customers' feedback to help identify potential new features or products
- Work with Customer Success to report on product and services performance and customer satisfaction
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Global Account Manager, Strategic Account Manager or other relevant role
- Experience in Cyber Security sales
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce or HubSpot)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Hack The Box has an ambitious mission: to make the world more secure from cybersecurity risks by focusing on the human element. Afterall, cybersecurity relies on people in addition to technology and processes. The human element applies to retaining top cybersecurity talent, upskilling other team members and assessing new talent to ultimately test, measure and improve organizational cyber readiness. Many of the Global 500 companies, cybersecurity technology firms, consulting partnerships, higher education, state and local government and federal agencies from around the globe entrust Hack The Box with the human element of cybersecurity.
Why work at Hack The Box?
- You'll have the chance to shape the industry of cybersecurity upskillig
- You'll work on a well-recognised cyber product about which people are excited
- You'll be able to grow as we grow and solve challenging problems working with people all over the world
- You'll work with an international, passionate about HTB and very talented team
- You'll definitely have fun while working at HTB
We have also other benefits that will keep you happy:
- Private insurance, Dental & Vision, 401K
- Paid paternity & maternity leave
- 25 annual leave days
- Dedicated budget for training and professional development, participation in conferences
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Full access to the Hack The Box lab offerings; so you can learn how to hack
- Flexibility in working hours
Hack The Box
Get fresh Remote Accounting Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.