Delivery Route Driver
- $18 to $21 Hourly
Route Drivers Needed. Home daily. Established, local routes. No special driver's license! Start immediately. No selling.
Are you looking for a job that is low pressure, fast paced, enjoyable, self-motivated, where you have the opportunity to succeed? Hacienda Distribution, LLC is seeking a delivery truck driver for an established, reliable grocery delivery route. Early morning shift required.
Our route delivery drivers are self-motivated, careful route drivers who enjoy working independently.
Responsibilities include: load/unload, inventory, assist in merchandising, verify orders through POS system, and keep track of stale or damaged product credits at each store location.
Pay range $18-21/hr depending on experience
- Scheduled days: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, & Friday
- Typical working hours are roughly between 3:30 am - 10 am
- Optional weekend hours may be available upon request for merchandising
Our delivery truck drivers must be able to:
- 21+ years old
- Experience driving a truck and trailer (preferred)
- 2 years of graveyard shift experience (preferred)
- Provide Current Arizona Driver's License - (no CDL required)
- Provide current copy of Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) verifying four points or less in the last three years and under no suspensions in the last five years.
- Work overnight/early morning shifts, fulltime year-round, Monday-Friday
- Load and unload trailer with pallet jack
- Lift up to 60 lbs., bend and twist at the waist, and walk up to 3 miles total within the course of a shift
- Easily read and follow route maps and product lists
- Use POS system to record deliveries at each store
- Communicate with dock receivers respectfully and effectively
- Obey traffic laws.
- Clearly read and write in English.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, friendly, and high energy
- Value honesty, responsibility, reliability, and helpfulness
- Be comfortable with technology or have a willingness to learn
Benefits of Working as a Delivery Driver for Hacienda Distribution
- You can start right away.
- On the job training. No CDL or DOT physicals required.
- Work at night/early mornings and watch your kids, go to school or do what you want in the day.
- Weekends off unless you request weekend hours, subject to availability
- Did we say great company!
Hacienda DistributionPhoenix, AZ
Transportation and Storage
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.