- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Summary: To be the first contact for the general public and applicant families for Habitat for Humanity of High Point, Archdale and Trinity and to serve as the administrative assistant for Family Services, the ReStore and the Director.
· Greeting donors, volunteers and homeowner families either in person or on the phone
· Responsible for keeping homeowner family data bases up to date
· Assist in the planning of closings and dedications
· Assisting with Furniture Market showroom donation tracking and recognitions
· Data entry of volunteer waivers
· Perform duties as a backup cashier when needed
· General office duties as needed in support of the entire organization
· Other task as assigned by the Director
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
· Familiarity and comfort with the Mission of Habitat for Humanity
· Ability to organize and manage multiple projects
· Ability to be an “online” learner
· Ability to answer a multi-line phone and direct calls accordingly in a professional manner.
· Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with knowledge of MS Office applications: Word, Publisher, Excel, Power Point and others as needed
· Strong organizational and documenting skills
- Ability to work independently with self-starting capabilities
· Articulates ideas clearly (both written and orally), listens accurately, and establishes personal rapport with people from a variety of backgrounds.
Expected Hours of Work:
20 to 25 hours a week in an office setting.
· Experience with Habitat for Humanity preferred
· Must be able to pass a back ground check
· Experience with income documentation, legal documents or mortgage lending preferred
· Requires valid NC driver’s license and ability to travel between various agency sites and community resources.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Habitat for Humanity of High Point, Archdale and Trinity provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
The above statements reflect the general duties, responsibilities and competencies considered necessary to perform the essential responsibilities of the job and should not be considered a detailed description of all the work requirements of the position. Habitat for Humanity of High Point, Archdale and Trinity reserves the right to revise the job duties and responsibilities at any time with or without notice, based on the needs of the organization.
Habitat for Humanity of High Point, Archdale and TrinityWhy Work Here?
Make a difference in your community! Everyone deserves a home!
Seeking to put God's love into action, Habitat for Humanity of High Point, Archdale & Trinity brings people together to build homes, communities and hope. Habitat currently builds 4 to 6 homes annually.
133 Montlieu AveHigh Point, NC
BusinessView all jobs at Habitat for Humanity of High Point, Archdale and Trinity