Carpenter Foreman / Working Foreman / Construction Foreman
Habitat for Humanity of Greater Baton Rouge Baton Rouge, LA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Habitat for Humanity of Greater Baton Rouge. Work with and direct the Habitat construction staff and volunteers. Must have knowledge and skills in residential construction. Tasks include layouts, framing, siding, painting, interior trim any other necessary to complete our homes. Work trucks, trailers, and tools provided by Habitat. Must have an outgoing and respectful attitude. Workdays are Tuesday through Saturday, 7:00 to 3:30. Pre-employment screening and background check. Pd. holidays and PTO.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise a crew of 2-4 carpenters during construction projects
- Oversee construction of framing
- Assign finish carpentry tasks to workers
- Complete finish carpentry tasks as needed
- Assist with other tasks as needed, such as hanging drywall or painting
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations
Requirements and Qualifications
- A high school diploma or GED certificate preferred
- Construction and carpentry experience
- Physical stamina to perform physical tasks in various weather conditions
- Attention to detail
- Organizational and time management skills
- A valid driver’s license
Habitat for Humanity of Greater Baton RougeWhy Work Here?
Great company working with Habitat staff and volunteers. Come and be a part of the good things we do!
Habitat for Humanity of Greater Baton Rouge is a non-profit, Christian-based housing ministry that works in partnership with deserving, low-income families and the community to eliminate poverty housing through building simple, decent homes. We help build community by involving diverse religious, social and business groups in the construction of homes and neighborhoods.
6554 Florida Blvd. Baton Rouge La. 70806Baton Rouge, LA