Title: USA - TN, Chattanooga - Family Services Coordinator
- Position requires managing multiple tasks in a time critical manner.
- Assist with Community Outreach and Recruitment
- Proficient in MS office software, to generate memos, emails, and reports.
- Processing application packet for Underwriting/ Filing Confidential Information
- Detailed Oriented, Superior organizational skills and dedication to completing tasks
- Performs special projects and all other duties as assigned by Director
- Must be courteous, patient, and tactful when dealing with the Family Support, Family Selection, Applicants, Homeowners, and Habitat staff.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Must be supportive and passionate about the mission of Habitat for Humanity.
- Well-developed administrative skills, including time management, interpersonal communications, attention to detail, and organization skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows operating systems, Word, Excel, Publisher, Outlook and Power Point required.
- Serve on Various Committees, Scheduling and Organizing training session, Speakers, Special events, House Ground-Breakings, and Home Dedications.
- Ability to work with diverse groups of people, including age, race, gender and socio-economic backgrounds.
- Exhibits positive personality, attitude and professionalism.
- 4- year Degree Preferred but not required, High School Diploma, and a minimum of 2 years working in a Social Services Environment. Previous Clerical/Administrative experience highly preferred.
Director of Family & Mortgage Services
Habitat for Humanity of Greater Chattanooga Area, Inc
1201 East Main Street
Chattanooga, TN 37408
-NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE-
Habitat for Humanity is an Equal Opportunity Employer/provides Equal Housing Opportunity
ONLY CANDIDATES WHO FOLLOW THE SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS IN THIS JOB ADVERTISEMENT ON HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Auto req ID: 5234BR
Function: US Affiliate
Position Category: Affiliate-Opportunity
Position Type: Affiliate
Geographic Location: North America
Location: Chattanooga, TN
About: Habitat for Humanity International (HFHI) is a nonprofit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry. The purpose and goal of Habitat for Humanity International is to eliminate poverty housing and homelessness from the world, and to make decent shelter a matter of conscience and action. Habitat invites people of all backgrounds, races and religions to build houses in partnership with families in need. HFHI has an Administrative Headquarters based in Atlanta, Georgia, an Operational Headquarters based in Americus, Georgia and Area Office bases of operations in Manila, Philippines for our Asia and the Pacific work, San Jose, Costa Rica for our Latin American and the Caribbean work, and Bratislava, Slovakia, for our Europe, the Middle East and Africa work.
HFHI is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to employ and assign the best qualified personnel for all our positions in a manner that does not unlawfully discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, gender, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, veteran/reserve national guard status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Affiliate Name: Habitat for Humanity of Greater Chattanooga Area, Inc.