ReStore Donation Scheduler
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: The Habitat ReStores are a division of Habitat for Humanity of Metro Denver (HFHMD). The ReStores’ purpose is to generate revenue through the sale of purchased and donated building materials as well as related household items. This revenue is used to support the activities and programs of Habitat for Humanity of Metro Denver.
The Habitat ReStore Donation Scheduler performs the daily operations of the donation call center and plays an integral role in the communication and customer service efforts of the ReStores. The Scheduler is responsible for generating positive donor interactions, scheduling donation requests and efficiently and effectively routing donation pickups to meet the needs of all ReStore operations.
- Communicate with donors in a positive, engaging, and helpful manner by phone and email.
- Schedule donation pickups for all ReStores using online scheduling software.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve all software issues.
- Route all donation pickup schedules in the most effective and efficient way.
- Connect with both internal and external customers in a timely and productive fashion.
- Process donation scheduling payments and research and resolve any disputes.
- Maintain an understanding of acceptable donation items and be able to effectively communicate this information while preserving a positive interaction with donors.
- Support the coordination of ReStore activities that utilize our truck fleet.
- Provide relevant information regarding, weekly donations and schedule changes to the Logistics Field Manager, Store Managers and Director of ReStore Operations.
- Train, supervise and support any volunteers who assist call center operations.
- Collaborate with other departments to communicate ReStore information and policies to the Denver community.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of Habitat for Humanity and the ReStores and the ability to engage donors, customers and volunteers in our mission.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills with the capacity to convey information to staff, donors, customers and volunteers.
- Ability to remain calm and solution oriented at all times with donors, staff and volunteers.
- Process oriented with the willingness to adapt plans and schedules regularly.
- Understanding of truck and staff capacity for pickup scheduling.
- Knowledge of Metro Denver area and electronic mapping functions.
- Proficiency with MS Office, web-based programs and email systems and the desire to enhance the technology of the call center and truck operation to increase efficiency and improve donor engagement.
- Multitasking and quick decision making
- Experience processing credit card transactions
- Independent and team worker, punctual and dependable.
- Attention to detail while performing day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files, processing paperwork, working at a desk and computer for significant amounts of time.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent require
- Prior customer service experience a plus
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS NECESSARY TO PERFORM THIS JOB:
- Ability to sit at a desk and work on phones and computers for several hours.
- Willingness to work weekends, some evenings, overtime as required, and holidays.
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required for employment
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
- Work is performed indoors in an office environment.
Starting hourly range for this position is: $18.00- $21.00. Compensation will be commensurate based on applicable education and experience.
Benefits available include medical, dental and vision insurance options; 401k savings match; Paid Time Off for vacation, sick, holidays, floating holidays; Healthy Families Workplace Act (HFWA) Leave; Parental Leave; and paid time to volunteer.
Send resume or work history and statement of interest to HRRecruiting@habitatmetrodenver.org for consideration.
At Habitat for Humanity of Metro Denver, we value diversity and strive to ensure that our practices and policies are equitable ad inclusive. We do not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment that is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of age (40 and older), sex, sexual orientation (including transgender status and gender identity or expression), pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), marital status, race, national origin (including ancestry), disability, creed, religion, genetic information, HIV status, military or veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Habitat Metro Denver is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, dismissal, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.
Habitat For Humanity of Metro DenverWhy Work Here?
Meaningful work serving the community, great benefits, and generous PTO for eligible employees.
Imagine a world where everyone has a decent place to live, and YOU have the opportunity to impact people every day through your work. Habitat for Humanity of Metro Denver has seen dramatic growth in the last five years. It’s an exciting time to join our team!
7535 E Hampden AveDenver, CO