Habitat America, a expanding property management company, seeks an experienced, professional full-time experienced Tax Credit Community Manager in Potomac, Maryland for Victory Terrace Apartments. Victory Terrace is a 72 unit tax credit and market combo senior community. This fast growing, property management company is largely based in the Mid-Atlantic region.
The Property Manager is the face of any property and therefore it is imperative that candidates are trustworthy, have excellent customer service skills, written and oral communications skills and an attention to detail. To be considered for this position, candidates must have least 2+ years of prior property management experience as a tax credit Community Manager. COS or TCS Certifications are strongly preferred. Strong leasing and sales skills are a must!
Habitat America offers a pleasant working atmosphere with advancement opportunities, competitive salary, along with benefits. These benefits include health and dental plans, paid time off, training, access to 401k plan and much more! Habitat America puts strong emphasis on professional growth; training and allowance plans are offered for education.
If you have the skills and experience, we are looking for then you owe it to yourself to apply now! E.O.E.
The job requirements for the Tax Credit Community Manager at Habitat America are:
- 2+ years experience as a Tax Credit Property Manager
- Strong leasing/sales skills are desired
- Tax Credit & COS certifications are a plus
- Must have excellent communications skills and customer service
- Must be able to work independently, and still be able to take directions given.
- Yardi software experience is a plus!
- Experience with reviewing monthly operating statements for accuracy, budget to actual variances and bottom line cash flow control.
- Ability to produce reports and monthly financials in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Experience with Certifying and re-certifying resident income in strict adherence to agency regulations, where applicable.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro