- Posted: 19 days ago
Habitat America is a third-party property management company that manages approximately 100 apartment communities primarily focused in the Mid Atlantic- Maryland, Virginia, and DC area.
We are seeking to hire a Full Time (40 hours per week) entry-level Marketing Assistant to help with promoting Habitat America and the apartment communities that we manage. This is a great opportunity for those looking to build their Marketing resume!
If you are team player with a strong work ethic, attention to detail, and excellent writing skills, this position may be right for you. If you have the skills and experience below, please apply now!
Job Responsibilities May Include:
- Assisting corporate Marketing Department in updating company Marketing collateral and company branding.
- Assist with editing and production of marketing collateral working in tandem with the Graphic Designers.
- Responsible for maintaining company blog, social media accounts, and website; including creative writing, editing and creating engaging content.
- Manage all online advertising sources for Habitat America's portfolio of apartment communities
Relevant Experience Required
- 1-2 years of hands-on marketing, communications, or related field experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience working on Social Media campaigns
- Excellent Marketing copywriting skills
- Fundamental knowledge of marketing principles
- Design skills with familiarity of Adobe Creative Suite (including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.)
- Understanding of social media metrics; able to interpret the results and take action to increase effectiveness of social media campaigns (moved from desired experience)
Relevant Experience Desired
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or related field (moved from required experience.)
- Basic understanding of WordPress
- SEO, Blogging, Social Media advertising
- Strong familiarity with the business applications and social media platforms (iContact, Mailchimp, Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Experience in creating email-based marketing campaigns; re-engagement and A/B testing email campaigns is a plus
- Basic knowledge of html code a plus; but not required.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
BusinessView all jobs at Habitat America
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?