- Posted: 8 days ago
Habitat America, LLC is seeking a skilled and experienced Maintenance Supervisor in Montgomery County, MD. This fast growing, property management company is largely based in the Mid-Atlantic region.
Applicants who are qualified for this position have 3+ years prior apartment maintenance experience. Experience with appliance repairs, general carpentry, basic plumbing, basic electrical work, drywall and painting is needed. HVAC & CFC certifications are a plus! It is imperative that the Maintenance Supervisor be able to work independently and also as a member of a team.
This position is responsible for all technical matters related to general apartment maintenance. In addition to technical maintenance tickets, this position will assist with unit turnovers and be part of the after-hours on-call rotation. The Maintenance Supervisor directly reports to the Community Manager. Hourly wage is dependent on experience and certification.
Habitat America offers a pleasant working atmosphere with advancement opportunities, competitive salary, along with benefits. These benefits include health and dental plans, paid time off, training, access to 401k plan and much more! Habitat America puts strong emphasis on professional growth; training and allowance plans are offered for education.
Send your resume for us for review by applying now! E.O.E.
- Energetic, self-motivated individual who is able to work as a team
- Must have previous experience with apartment maintenance; appliance troubleshooting, drywall, and painting
- HVAC/CFC Certification is preferred
- Must be able to understand and oversee work performed by contractors
- Must have a pleasant and professional demeanor at all times
- Must have reliable transportation
- Requires extensive mobility and excellent physical condition
- Must be able and willing to work weekends and be part of an on-call rotation
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Real EstateView all jobs at Habitat America
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?