1. Account opening and closing
2. Responds to inquires or refers inquiries to the appropriate department or person; exhibits the necessary follow through with customers and/or staff involved.
3. Provides effective customer service and assists in resolving problems within given authority.
4. Performs routine duties related to any of the following operational functions:
A. Ach Returns and Notification of Changes
B. Activity of Controlled Accounts
C. Handling Adjustments, balancing cash advances, chargebacks and collections.
D. Bank Account reconciliation (Cashier’s checks, Expense Checks, Interest checks, etc.)
E. IOLTA Accounts
F. Collections (Incoming and Outgoing
G. Regulation D Activity Monitoring
H. Legal Process Handling
I. Stop Payment Reports
5. Assists or performs related duties; places holds and stop payments; knowledge of the Federal Reserve Bank posting and entries; balances general ledger account(s) and processes related entries
6. May gather data and process various reports.
7. Maintains files, copies and faxes documents and orders.
1. Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to apply common sense to carry out instructions, interpret documents, understand procedures, and speak clearly to customers’ and employee.
2. High School diploma and one to two years of related experience.
3. Basic experience, knowledge and training in branch operation activities, terminology and products and services.
4. Basic knowledge of related state and federal banking compliance regulations, and other Bank operational policies
5. Ability to deal with routine problems involving multiple facets and variable in standardized situations.
6. Good organizational and time management skills.
7. Ability to work with general supervision while performing duties.
8. Knowledge of various Business Entities