Hytorc Mahwah, NJ
- Expired: May 28, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Senior Training Manager (TM) leads training development and delivery at the HYTORC Corporate Training Center in Mahwah NJ. The manager works with HYTORC management to plan and develop the overall corporate curricula strategy including the industry leading technical training in bolting science and practice. The manager prepares and delivers courses, lectures, presentations, demonstrations and hands-on instruction. Works closely with a team of Training Managers as part of the HYTORC Bolting Institute and other managers to develop the curriculum, facilities and materials needed to enhance training capabilities and experience. The role includes supervision of Training Center activities including day-to-day operations, planning, scheduling, organizing and administration of training facilities and classes. The role involves supervising adult class participants that may include customers, sales representatives, craft technicians, engineers and employees.Job Requirements
Primary Manager Responsibilities
- Leadership in the development of training strategies and direction that support HYTORC growth.
- Help drive vision, planning and development of HYTORC training curricula and courses.
- Promote the goals of the HYTORC Bolting Institute to influence bolting safety, quality and schedule.
- Support supervision of corporate training center day-to-day operations and scheduling.
- Plan and deliver ASME, OSHA and other technical courses including lecture and hands-on instruction.
- Provide leadership in safe industrial practice and education.
- Develop course materials, slides, videos, scripts and other training materials
- Lead development of training center products, facilities, equipment and administrative capabilities
- Design and acquire center equipment, fixtures, exhibits or other training resources as needed.
- Represent HYTORC with training partners and standards organizations; e.g. ASME, OSHA, etc.
- Actively engage our worldwide sales force as a primary source for people to be trained.
- Work closely with product development to ensure new products are supported by training.
- BS in Engineering, Business or Education, Masters/MBA a plus
- Excellent working knowledge of mechanics, physics, bolting, fasteners or mechanical assemblies.
- 5+ years’ experience in adult education or corporate training.
- 5+ years’ technical teaching, lectures and demonstration.
- Experience in safety instruction and practice
- Strong organizational, administrative, people management, communication and team skills.
- Fluency with Excel, Power Point, Word, Outlook and other standard office products
- Ability to operate HYTORC products, industrial flanges, structures and fasteners.
- Ability to lift and carry at least 50 pounds from the floor to a standing position.
- Ability to operate both manual and power lifting devices.
- Primarily Mahwah, NJ office and training center, occasional training in South Hackensack, NJ.
EducationView all jobs at Hytorc