HYTORC was formed in 1968. We are the world’s leader in hydraulic and pneumatic torque wrench manufacturing. Our mission is to make industrial bolting safer, simpler and more precise and thus, reliable. With over 50 years of experience focused entirely on engineering new technologies for hydraulic and pneumatic torque wrenches while creating a worldwide 24/7 service network, HYTORC has become the most trusted name in the industry. Either from the bottom of the ocean capping the oil leak in the gulf in 2010 or from the top of the world, erecting the new world trade center, we help all industry with better bolting solutions.
We are currently seeking a Inside Account Manager focused in a new role of supporting our systems reporting to the CRM Systems Manager. As the Inside Account Manager, you will gain exposure in gathering and documenting requirements from key stakeholders, as well as assisting in developing project plans and timelines to successfully deploy solutions.
- Understanding and assisting sales representatives with their processes.
- Providing recommendations and suggestions to improve the CRM business processes.
- Providing end user and administration level support.
- Conducting training sessions for CRM end users.
- Creating training documentation.
- Effectively communicating with staff and senior management.
- Supporting the preparation of the scope of work by providing task/time details.
- Troubleshooting and identifying causes of the issues within CRM and its database related software.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business (Accounting) and/or Information Systems.
- Preferably experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365.
- Understanding of the Sales Life Cycle (Leads, Opportunities, Quotes, etc.)
- Good knowledge of Excel and its functions.
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Superior people skills; team-oriented, fast learner and very personable.
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve success within a consulting environment.
HYTORC offers a competitive compensation package including; base and bonus potential, vacation, company paid health/vision. Please note relocation assistance will not be provided.