- Posted: over a month ago
The household payroll experts at HomeWork Solutions are seeking accounting professionals to join our team. For nearly 30 years we have been making payroll simple for families and the caregivers they employ, and our continued growth has us looking for more team members who want to join us in our mission.
To succeed, you are an adaptable team-player, excellent communicator, and able to multitask while maintaining attention to details. The ideal candidate should enjoy working in a high transactional volume environment, where problem solving, efficiency, and initiative are required.
The Staff Accountant will be responsible for the following:
- Daily General Ledger reporting
- Credit Card Processing
- Bank reconciliations
- Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Financial reporting, to include income statements, cash flow forecasts and profit and loss projections as needed
- Ensuring timely bill payment and invoice creation
- Payroll processing and taxes
- Ad hoc reporting and projects as assigned
- Support of non-accounting, internal operations tasks as needed.
- Customer service and client calls
- Certification or bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or economics preferred
- 3+ years accounting experience in a fast-paced environment
- CPA (or working towards certification) preferred, but not required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent computer skills, advanced with MS Excel
- Proficiency with Quickbooks
- Best of both worlds: An entrepreneurial environment with a foundation of 30 years of stability upon which to build
- Competitive salary + Bonus
- Flexible Schedule/Remote Work for the right candidate
- SIMPLE IRA with company match
- Healthcare Reimbursement Arrangement (QSEHRA)
- 3 weeks Paid Time Off
Finance and Insurance
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?