Company: We are a leading clinical advocacy, decision support, and expert company serving over millions of individuals throughout their healthcare journey with intelligent healthcare guidance.
Benefits: Extensive Healthcare Insurance plan, Mental Health Plan, ability to work remote
Pay and Schedule: We are offering $18.00-$20.00 per hour to start and operating on a 1st and 2nd shift schedule. Training program for 30-60 days, then and have the option to work remote.
- Have a passion for delivering outstanding customer service
- Bilingual in Vietnamese/English or Spanish/English required
- Experience with Medicare Advantage products and/or working with CMS highly desirable
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Receives inbound calls from customers regarding; claims, benefits, member information, enrollment, appeals, and managed care initiatives
- Receive customer inquiries via phone, fax, mail, e-mail, etc.
- Interpret contractual language to the participant for benefit utilization and limitations
- Documents and maintains accurate contact and outcome details within our database
Location: The company is located in Norwell, Ma
HW Staffing Solutions
Why Work Here?We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, national origin, veteran status, membership in or application to the uniformed services, physical or mental disability or any other classification protected by applicable law.
At HW Staffing Solutions our Mission is Connecting Great People with Great Companies, and we have been doing this for over 40 years!