Our client is one of the oldest and most well-respected thru-the-wall heating and cooling companies in the greater NYC marketplace focusing exclusively on private residences. Right now, we’re looking for an experienced Senior Installer for Mini-Splits with a solid track record and a positive attitude.
Reasons to work here
- Enjoy promotions from within - many of the most important members of our team started as entry-level technicians and rose through the ranks
- We train and develop on the job - everything you need to know, you learn on the job...and you get paid while doing it!
- We’re a well-established legacy company that is growing fast under new management
- We reward good work individually - with incentive-based bonuses to make sure your hard work is recognized
- Install split AC systems including running refrigeration lines and drain piping, mounting equipment, adjusting refrigerant, and wiring controls
- Collaborate with office personnel to run installation jobs and make decisions based on each unique project
- Assist in replacing, repairing and installing thru-the-wall HVAC units when needed
- Track materials and tools required for jobs. Request inventory and restock your truck accordingly.
- Communicate and build trust with clients, building staff, other contractors, and team members
- Direct and mentor one or more junior technicians
Key Criteria for Success
- 3 years of experience in HVAC with at least 1 year in a lead/independent role
- Experience installing heat pumps and mini splits from major residential brands such as Mitsubishi and Daikin
- A positive attitude and an eagerness to take ownership of your work.
- Driver’s License and clean driving record
- Type II or Universal EPA certification
- Ability to clear a criminal background check
We offer a highly competitive wage rate, medical benefits with a 401k and profit sharing; paid vacation and other benefits.
HVACEXEC.com Recruiters Specializing in MEP | Mechanical Services
Why Work Here?HVACEXEC.com is a staffing firm specializing in HVAC, Facilities Management, Mechanical Engineering, Building Automation and Energy Conservation Professionals. We strive to offer the highest quality of service and advice to our clients and candidates with dignity and integrity. We look forward to being of assistance and advice to you in your career aspirations. http://www.linkedin.com/in/robcohlan
Creating Career Connections for the Mechanical Services Industry - take a look!
New York, NY