Commercial HVAC Technicians sought for Suffolk County Mechanical Contractor
Our client is a well-established HVAC contractor in search of experienced and highly qualified technicians to join the team providing exceptional service to our High-End residential and Commercial Retail Clients. Our client will do what it takes to offer a highly competitive compensation plan to get you onboard if you’ve got the top-notch credentials they seek.
REQUIREMENTS AND PLUSES
- Minimum 10 years of experience within HVAC commercial / residential construction industry is a must
- Supervisory experience is a big plus§ Estimating / Project Management expertise is a big plus
- Union or Non-Union Members Welcome
- Education - Undergraduate degree in Construction Management or Mechanical Engineering preferred
- Live in Long Island, Queens, Brooklyn
- Good communication skills; Strong interpersonal skills and customer service skills
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment yet work independently with minimal supervision
- Results-oriented; persistent; proven problem-solving skills
- The ability to remain calm while dealing with a diverse and challenging atmosphere
Our client offers a very competitive salary plus benefits; 401K, vacation and sick time are provided.
HVACEXEC.com Recruiters Specializing in MEP | Mechanical Services
Why Work Here?HVACEXEC.com is a staffing firm specializing in HVAC, Facilities Management, Mechanical Engineering, Building Automation and Energy Conservation Professionals. We strive to offer the highest quality of service and advice to our clients and candidates with dignity and integrity. We look forward to being of assistance and advice to you in your career aspirations. http://www.linkedin.com/in/robcohlan
Creating Career Connections for the Mechanical Services Industry - take a look!