HVAC LLC North Pole, AK
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Oversee all inbound customer contacts via phone, email and web portal. Organizes service calls and dispatch to correct Service Manager.
- Creates work orders from customer contacts and verifies that customer information is correct. Enter new customers into Foundation System.
- Assists with scheduling customer maintenance contracts and organizes workflow to accommodate for these contract needs.
- Communicates effectively to guarantee prompt and responsive service. Follows up with the customer after service has been completed to ensure satisfaction.
- Assists Service Managers with estimates, bids and sales.
- Responsible for entering service jobs and contracts in Foundation System.
- Entry of service invoices in accounting system and issuance to customer.
- Works cohesively with Service Managers, Service Technicians and Account Managers to meet the needs of customers each day.
- Performs cross functional roles and cross-promotes all services offered to customers.
The right candidate should have the following qualities:
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelors degree in related accounting or business field preferred.
- Pass drug screen
- 2 + years accounting or dispatch / schedule coordinating experience, or combination of education and experience
- Stellar customer service skills
- The ability to juggle multiple priorities
- The ability to cultivate and maintain relationships with technicians and customers
- Proficient Microsoft Office and Excel
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Follow processes and procedures, and help create or improve procedures
- General sales skills and aptitude
- Advanced communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and as a team
We want a person who will help develop and grow our business, and who wants to take on challenges.
We want a person who is motivated. That's not a catch phrase either. We are a relatively small company but everyone who works here, especially in a supervisory role has to be a go getter, excited about what they do, and wants to see success for themselves and those around them. You have to be a real problem solver, and willing to learn a variety of skills. And for this position you have to be willing to learn real, detailed accounting practices, not just entry level Quickbooks.
HVAC LLCWhy Work Here?
Lots of room for growth within this company and field. Overall positive working environment.
1528 Richardson HwyNorth Pole, AK
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at HVAC LLC