FOX & ASSOCIATES CONSULTING ENGINEERS INC.
P.O. BOX 120
BALA CYNWYD, PA 19004
Job Title: Entry Level CAD Operator Position: FT/PT
"Entry Level" position for a small established suburban Philadelphia engineering firm. Perform daily tasks for a variety of office requirements. Experience in AutoCad is preferred but not required. Produce and maintain HVAC and plumbing design drawings in Autocad for commercial, residential and industrial projects. Position comes with full benefits including medical.
- Prepare Mechanical and Plumbing CAD drawings quickly and accurately from hand drawings and sketches prepared by engineers and project designers.
- Proficiency and knowledge of AutoCAD programs is preferred, knowledge of Revit not required.
- Perform various daily tasks and responsibilities related to office management when required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Computer Skills – Proficient in current releases of AutoCAD, Revit, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook.
- Drafting Standards – Thorough understanding of company drafting standards.
Work Experience, Education, Certifications, Licenses:
- Experience and knowledge of AutoCAD or formal training in AutoCAD.
- Experience in Architectural or Engineering industries a plus
- Experience in reading and understanding construction documents a plus
Applicants please forward your resume, including all references, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include job title “Entry Level CAD Operator” and name in the email subject title.