Moore Home Services is one of the largest and most respected plumbing and HVAC companies in Northern California. We hire for heart, and value character, honor, and integrity. We have a history of high standards and have built our company on the important ethical business practices of honesty and fairness. We are looking for exceptional people who want to learn a rewarding new career to advance their abilities and to further our company’s success.
We are providing a paid training course, no experience required and a great opportunity to learn a trade and start a new career with a growing, established company.
Please attend our Group Interview on Thursday, January 16th at 2:00 pm to hear more about this opportunity.
• Paid training
• Tools provided
• Take home company vehicle for qualifying positions
• Medical, dental, vision
PLEASE APPLY online at: https://www.moorehomeservices.com/hvac-jobs-at-moore/
and attend our Group Interview
Thursday, January 16, 2020 at 2:00 pm
3242 Airway Drive • Santa Rosa, CA 95403.
Please arrive early. The presentation starts promptly at 2:00pm
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Operate a variety of hand and power tools to remove and install heating & air conditioning equipment
• Ability to communicate and educate clients on heating & air conditioning equipment
• Demonstrate the ability to perform installs in a timely manner in accordance with Service Champions quality and safety standards
• Ability to demonstrate punctuality
• Participate in weekly meetings for continuing training and development
• Communicate and demonstrate strong customer service skills
• Ability to work with high degree of integrity and promote positive company image
• Ability to focus on quality and results driven in a fast paced environment
• Ability to understand and follow oral and written directions
• Excel within a team environment and willing to support all areas of our business
• Satisfactory passing of mandatory pre-employment drug screen and background check
• Valid driver's license, with minimal DMV infractions
• Proficiency with mobile devices (e.g. tablets, smart phones and/or other devices as required)
• Well-Groomed Appearance, a business-like haircut, clean shaven, no visible tattoos
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT:
• Regularly required to use hands to finger, reach with hands and arms and talk or hear
• Regularly lift and/or move objects 10-75lbs
• Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, squat, climb, crouch or crawl
• Occasionally required to sit or balance
• Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception
• Moderate exposure to physical risk
• Work is performed in residential properties which may include attics, garages, crawl spaces and roof tops
Please arrive early. The presentation starts promptly at 2:00pm!