Worksite Sr. Account Executive
The ideal candidate will possess a high degree of Worksite voluntary product knowledge, technical expertise and thrive in a fast-paced environment. This role will serve as the account owner after the completion of the initial sale to the customer and requires the ability to act independently with full responsibility for the service and retention of a designated book of worksite business which will include small, mid-size and large, complex accounts. As the primary customer liaison, the role focuses on driving customer satisfaction, executing growth & retention strategies and assist in reaching predefined production goals. The role will develop and maintain worksite insurance carrier relationships, direct the new business opportunities and preform renewal marketing activities.
- Develop strong employer relationships to drive optimal satisfaction, growth and persistency.
- Act as the primary liaison for worksite products between the employer and Huntington Insurance.
- Educate employers on solutions (key products, capabilities and tools).
- Develop and deploy employee engagement campaigns, open enrollment strategy and new hire enrollment practices for each client relationship.
- Take ownership of client relationships, managing customer inquiries and problem resolution.
- Act as the Worksite product expert identifying industry changes, trends and maintaining a solid product knowledge of worksite space.
- Coordinate, direct, and oversee technology implementation i.e. benefit administration and enrollment platforms.
- Conduct group employee presentations - face-to-face or webinar or other technology platform.
- Coordinate, direct and oversee the marketing process, negotiating coverage terms and pricing.
- Prepare, review and deliver proposals, polices and renewal documents.
- Submit new business and renewal business to carriers and monitor installation and delivery of coverage.
This role requires 40% travel and the ability to stay overnight, sometimes multiple nights.
Basic Qualifications :
A minimum of 5 years ofWorksite Insurance experience
Life/Health Insurance license
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: Visit Huntington's Career Web Site for more details.
Agency Statement: Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position