Your Responsibilities will require you to:
Consult with users to determine hardware, software or system functional specifications. Troubleshooting and collaborating to resolve complex issues.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- E-Commerce/Payment Gateway Product Support:
- Provide ongoing support for all aspects of Payment Gateway products
- Assist with all escalated issues related specifically to the Payment Gateway connection to Netsuite.
- Assist with the ongoing maintenance of the automated regression testing tool for the Payment Gateway.
- Ensure that all transactions are tested for interchange qualification.
- JIRA ticket submission
- Token/data extraction, transfer
- Back end Security Settings (AVS/CVV)
- Card Association, Stored Credentials, Return Authorization requirements
Consulting, support, setup/configuration for:
- NetSuite reconciliation and retail swipe bundles, Tokenization, ACH
- PayHere hosted checkout,
- account updater (AUS),
- recurring billing (RBS),
- reporting (web and API),
- chargeback API,
- virtual terminal (all versions),
- in-house cart plugins,
- Batch Processing
- Split Funding
- and other third-party systems and products
Internal product support
- Develop and maintain intimate knowledge of products and processes.
- Assist staff and clients by responding to product-related questions and identifying and resolving problems.
- Work closely with application engineers to report, track, and resolve issues related to products and systems.
- Run scripts, report and track the results, and assist in the resolution of problems.
- Test and escalate issues and system bugs to engineering and development for all systems in portfolio.
- UAT - NetSuite, Magento, Business Platform, Hosted Checkout, Virtual Terminal
Education, Skills or Experience:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a Netsuite troubleshooting/technical support role within payments industry.
- Knowledge of software development processes and concepts.
- Experience with analysis and testing of operating system functionality
- Relevant experience with e-commerce payments products and platforms
- Customer service mindset with excellent soft skills
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing to internal and external stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving capabilities
Preferred Education, Skills or Experience:
- Bachelor’ s degree in computer science or related field
- Understand of or experience with coding with Enterprise Resource Planning software (i.e. Netsuite)