The Member Support Representative will play an important role in creating an exceptional experience for our customers. The right person for this role is enthusiastic in addressing our customers’ needs, ready to take on new challenges and enjoys delivering world-class customer support.
· Manages incoming customer calls, emails and inquiries efficiently
· Capture trending issues impacting customers
· Maintain a great attitude no matter the circumstance
· Record all interactions using detailed notes
· Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues and concerns
· Provide information and recommendations about our products and plans
· Any other duties assigned by management
Education & Experience Requirements
- 1-2 years customer service experience
· High school diploma required
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
Must be able to work weekends, overtime and holidays
- Have a positive, can-do attitude
- An interest and passion for beauty, health and nutrition
- Ability to build connections and rapport with customers and team members over multiple communication channels
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong decision-making skills.
HUM lives by the mantra that Beauty Starts from Within. Our line of award-winning nutritional supplements makes it simple and easy to become the best version of yourself. Become a key team member at an exciting and fast-growing company in Los Angeles that just has been nominated by Forbes Magazine as one of the most innovative Consumer Brands in 2017.
Our dual route to market encompasses world renowned prestige beauty retailers including Sephora and our fast-growing Direct to Consumer Subscription Service that you can join via HumNutrition.com.
Please read the job description carefully and apply only to openings that match your skill set. Cover letters go a long way and please make sure you have researched our company, products, website and taken the HUM quiz that you can access on our homepage.