IT Field Technician
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
- Service and Maintenance of PARCS application, operating, database and
other associated software residing in system servers, workstations, and field equipment.
- Service and Maintenance of PARCS field hardware including but not limited to lane hardware, automated paystations, electronic signs, interface equipment to external systems and intercom system.
- Service and Maintenance of PARCS network equipment including terminal servers and associated network patch cabling
- Coordination with PARCS operations management, and BWI Marshall staff to resolve reported deficiencies.
- Maintaining inventory records of equipment.
- Installation and activation of equipment.
- Routine PARCS equipment inspection and weekly status report submittal.
- Cleaning and preventive maintenance of equipment, a minimum of every six months or more frequently if recommended by manufacturer, necessitated by environmental conditions or volume of transactions.
- Removal, repair and replacement of PARCS equipment.
- Electronics technical school training or equivalent.
- Ability to work on proprietary software, as well has hardware communications, programming and repair.
- Ability to use hand and power tools.
- A clean driving record.
- CompTIA A+
- SQL Server database maintenance and Microsoft Operating Systems.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, specifically with customers, as well as the ability to work well within a team environment.
What we offer you:
HUB Parking Technology delivers the flexibility, professional expertise and close personal service of a local company, together with all the capabilities, network and strength of a global player. Through its local subsidiaries and distributors, it is represented in North & South America, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Asia and Australia. Over the years, the company has constantly innovated to develop state-of-the-art systems that make parking efficient for users as well as profitable and easy to manage for operators. In the meantime, HUB Parking Technology has remained keenly focused on enhancing its technology differentiation and delivering integrated, value-added solutions. Learn more about us at https://www.hubparking.com/
HUB Parking Technology
7050 Friendship RoadBaltimore, MD
EngineeringView all jobs at HUB Parking Technology
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?