HUB Enterprises, Inc Albuquerque, NM
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
If you have ever considered a career as an Investigator, possess strong moral ethics, good problem solving skills and are self-motivated, we are looking for you to join our growing team of professionals. We are recruiting full-time Surveillance Investigators who have the ability to work independently, who have strong communication skills and who enjoy a good challenge.
This is not your typical 9-5 job, it’s much more rewarding. Applicants must be able to have an extremely flexible work schedule. This is an industry wide requirement as cases often require odd hours, to include early mornings, weekday, weekend, evening hours and occasional holidays. We allow over time and occasionally have assignments that require extended travel and/or an overnight stay. The ideal candidate must own a well-maintained vehicle, a window based laptop and a video camera.
HUB Enterprises, Inc. is a nationwide full service insurance defense investigation firm. Established in 1966, HUB has continued to provide quality investigations to insurance companies, third party administrators, self-insured entities, governmental agencies and insurance defense law firms. Our experience has prepared our organization to identify, meet and exceed our business partners’ expectations through unsurpassed customer service, dedicated career-minded investigators and high quality investigations.
· Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice.
· Military or Law Enforcement.
· Private Investigator or detective experience.
· Proven history in a closely related field.
· Must be eligible for licensure as a Private Investigator in your home state and surrounding states.
· Flexibility to work varied/irregular hours and days including weekends and possible holidays.
· Ability to travel throughout the state and/or region.
· Valid state issued driver's license issued by state of residency.
· Reliable surveillance vehicle.
· Ability and willingness to travel within a multi-state coverage area (occasionally needed).
· Word based laptop with Windows 7 or newer.
· Video camera meeting our specifications.
· Cell phone.
· Ability to write clear, informative reports with attention to spelling and grammar.
· Ability to observe and accurately record activity within your surroundings.
· Ability to write concise and accurate reports with strong attention to sequential detail.
· Possess a dedicated work ethic, high integrity and be very dependable.
· Auto liability insurance meeting the 100/300/100 limits.
· Time management.
· Conduct surveillance with the expectation to obtain video documentation of the subject’s activities.
· Obtain professional quality, steady video and clear photographic documentation.
· Write thorough and detailed sequential reports.
· Upload video, photographic, and audio evidence.
· Ability to prioritize and organize multiple tasks.
· Meet strict deadlines to present your final report.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook email
· Able to clearly communicate in a direct or pretext situation.
· Medical, Dental, Vision plans
· Paid vacation and personal days
· LTD and STD insurance
· Mileage and travel reimbursements
· Company paid investigator licensing fees
· Paid continuing education credits/training
· Paid Overtime
HUB Enterprises, Inc
HUB Enterprises, Inc. is a privately held corporation based in Lafayette, Louisiana that provides security services, insurance defense investigations and catastrophic/daily adjusting services throughout the United States. With personnel domiciled throughout the United States, HUB can meet the geographical staffing needs of our clients. Each division of HUB Enterprises operates autonomously within the organization with both being built on the fundamentals of providing a superior service to the client through excellent customer service, flexibility and industry knowledge.