Tired of waiting tables and asking customers if they want more water?
Bored with retail and annoying customers? Sick of sitting in cubicle?
Looking for a new challenging career in a young and energetic environment?
We are looking for entry level customer service, sales and marketing reps to join our new customer service and sales team. Having recently expanded to Houston, we have rapidly increased our footprint and have 5 new openings in our customer service and sales division.
Submit your resume today for immediate consideration and call our HR Dept to schedule an in-person interview for our customer service and sales role!
What we do:
We work with Fortune clients to expand their customer base in Houston and also the surrounding communities. We also train and develop our customer service reps in an internal training program from an entry level associate into a young business professional.
What can you gain from us:
- Customer service and sales experience
- Fun and positive work environment
- Experience working with large corporate clients
- Public speaking and customer relations experience
- Client acquisitions and business development
Check out our website at https://htxstrategies.com/ to learn about our culture!
Who are we looking for:
- College graduates - either bachelors or associates
- Prior customer service, sales, business, or marketing experience
- Customer focused - retail, hospitality, restaurant, server or food experience is a plus
- Sense of humor required
- Strong work ethic
- Professional demeanor
- Serious about their future but doesn't take themselves to seriously
- Enjoys outdoor activities (golfing, hiking, boating, fishing, team sports)
People with a background in customer service, marketing, business, entry level sales, media, communications, customer relations, customer retention, customer acquisition, client services, representative experience, CSR, CSP or CSM tend to excel in this entry level role.