We are seeking a Project Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for the management and delivery of technology related projects at multiple hotels across multiple hospitality management companies.
- Plan and implement large IT projects
- Direct and lead the work of technical staff
- Evaluate new IT strategies and procedures
- Ensure deadlines and cost targets are met
- Maintain required project documentation
- Serve as a liaison between our engineering teams, property level employees, and stakeholders at our management company clients.
- Previous experience in information technology or other related fields
- Previous experience with hospitality systems
- Strong project management skills
- Strong engineering background is desired
- Strong vendor management skills
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership qualities
Local businesses simply do a better job of serving and building trust with our clients, as local small business owners like to do business with other small businesses in their community. We are not just an IT service provider but a trusted professional advisor to our clients.
We offer managed services packages ranging from 24/7 monitoring of servers and software to secure, off-site data storage, Help Desk support, telecommunications and voice services, managed print, and cloud computing, just to name a few. We provide our business owners with their own webpages, a network of knowledgeable partners, and powerful and flexible tools. Our business owners and headquarters staff have strong relationships with worldwide technology companies such as Dell, Microsoft, and Intuit, along with access to a team of skilled IT engineers at any time of day or night.