HTS-tentiQ inc. Glenview, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Interact with our Headquarters in Germany by organizing and directing containers through North America
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Perform all other office tasks
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
HTS-tentiQ inc.Why Work Here?
Great opportunity to join a worldwide leader manufacturing company seeking to grow in North America.
HTS-tentiQ Inc. office situated in Glenview, IL with our global headquarters and manufacturing in Kefenrod, Germany, HTS-tentiQ Inc. is a division of an international award-winning company specializing in the design, manufacture, and supply of temporary and semi-permanent clear-span demountable tent systems. It supplies both the private and public sectors, including the hospitality event industry, the military, aid organizations, retail, and general industry. HTS-tentiQ Inc. has witnessed rapid growth since its inception, and today it’s considered a leading global force within its specialist market. The company manufactures a diverse range of self-supporting, modular clear-span tent structures, which are available in Clearspan widths ranging from 10ft to 200ft. Innovation and technology are the company’s key driving forces, with substantial investment in the production processes playing a major role in the company’s steady development. The company continues to invest in its state-of-the-art 700,000sq. ft. tent manufacturing facility based in the region of Kefenrod, Germany. This facility enables the company to produce its vast range of high-quality products in-house. This ensures our customers received optimum service levels, including short manufacturing lead times, Quality control, Competitive prices and products which are designed and built to the highest quality standards. The company currently employs a direct workforce of more than 130 people, with the majority having been employed since its early days. All employees are highly skilled and trained within their area of operation and are encouraged to gain new skills and develop professionally within the organization. The company prides itself of its high staff retention rates and positive employment ethics.
BusinessView all jobs at HTS-tentiQ inc.