IT Customer Service Associate
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an L1 IT Customer Service Associate to join our team! This will include tracking of equipment, troubleshooting basics and coordinating with vendors for warranty repairs and replacement. A strong attention to detail and ability to keep careful notes is required. This position assists with general IT rollout initiatives and helps support students use of Chromebooks and other IT equipment.
- Provide technical assistance with computer hardware and software
- Resolve issues for students and staff via in person support
- Recommend hardware and software improvements
- Track customer issues and resolutions
- Previous experience in IT, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Positive and professional demeanor
Past use of helpdesk software is a plus.
This is an onsite position and does not include remote work.
We offer the following benefits:
- Paid Vacation Time with Progressive Accrual Rates
- Paid Sick Time
- Bereavement Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k with % matching
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Review rewards program
- Travel reimbursement
- Company owned cell phone and laptop provided
This position will float between a couple different buildings, the address listed on this listing is a central point not the exact address.
HTML GlobalWhy Work Here?
We have an awesome staff and work in small teams to support our end customers. Lots of great perks and benefits!
HTML Global is a fast-growing managed IT service provider on Chicago's north shore. Employees work in small teams to service client needs. We offer full benefits, including healthcare, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, 401k progressive paid time off, tacos and more.
1001 S Lewis AveHighland Park, IL