Our company is a branding and marketing firm who works with large clients on expanding their clientele and brand awareness. Our company has a main focus on nonprofit branding and marketing. We have found that in person campaigns and events have superseded technology in this field. Being able to directly interact and relate to each individual donor has more influence on a person's decision to get involved in a cause or organization. This mix of live interaction, building relationships and passion for charity makes our strategy not only successful but ultimately rewarding.
Our company wants to help bring our clients' new donors and fundraising partners through direct marketing events. For our ambassadors we require:
- Full time Availability
- Excellent communication skills
- Possess entrepreneurial and humanitarian motives
- Great work ethic
- High student mentality
- Upbeat, positive attitude
- Must be solution and team oriented
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES OF POSITION:
- Skilled donor interaction
- Able to understand what nonprofits need from donors
- Acting as liaison between clients and donors
- Obtain knowledge of nonprofit and charity for presentation
- Tracking and reporting daily fundraising
- Event organization for fundraising
- Develop and maintain strong client and donor relations
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR IN A CANDIDATE:
Customer service experience is not required, but it is very helpful.
- Have the ability to relate and speak with people from all walks of life
- Ability to act responsibly and with accountability
- Enthusiastic nature
- Able to work individually and with the team
A degree is not required but would be preferred. A high school diploma or equivalent is required. What we are really looking for is more of a skill set, rather than a specific background. We need something with great customer service and communication skills and who is willing to learn!
We look forward to reviewing your application!