HSS Hospitality Staffing Solutions is recognized as the largest national hospitality staffing company today serving over 900 hotels nationwide. Our commitment to quality in servicing hospitality clients has earned HSS the trust and respect of the best hotel brands in the business.Named Best of Staffing by our clients we strive to hire the best people to provide the best overall service to our clients and look foward to talking to you!
We are currently seeking an Staffing Account Supervisor (bilingual Spanish/English) for our Dallas office located in Richardson, TX.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Contact customers on a daily basis and assure their staffing needs are achieved
- Develop recruiting plans and network to proactively fill upcoming and current open needs
- Develop recruiting plans for assigned properties for future and current needs
- Continue to source for new business in current properties
- Conduct and manage interviews for candidates
- Manage training for candidates without needed experience
- Ensure new employees have background checks, drug screens and other new hire paperwork completed prior to working
- Onboard new hires through training and management
- Manage any performance issues or employee relations issues for assignment based employees
- Complete daily activity reports and administrative work related to hiring and tracking hours and payroll
- Ensure all updates with clients and talent is updated into system
- Attend safety meetings and provide training weekly to property team
- Handle tasks and projects as assigned
Skills & Qualifications
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Business, hotel management, general studies or equivalent experience preferred
- Previous experience in staffing industry preferred
- Experience in hospitality industry highly preferred
- Bilingual in English and Spanish required
- High level of communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work in fast pace and dynamic environment
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft office applications and computer systems
- 75% travel around local area
- Competitive base salary
- Incentive Bonus and Commissions
- Health Benefits after 60 days, holiday pay, paid time off
- Laptop and cell phone
- Ongoing training and development
- Career growth opportunities
If you meet the requirements and this job meets your skills and interest, please apply with your resume and your hourly pay desired for consideration. At HSS, we look forward to meeting you!
HSS is the largest staffing agency in hospitality, are you interested in other positions at HSS? Check out additional great opportunities at: https://jobs2.smartsearchonline.com/hssstaffing/jobs/ .
HSS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.