HSS Hospitality Staffing Solutions is recognized as the largest national hospitality staffing company. We are the premiere service provider for a full range of hospitality managed services including housekeeping, janitorial and specialty services.
Route Cleaning Supervisor
This role is responsible for managing our route cleaning business. This role is responsible for maintaining the client relationship by providing excellent customer service. Along with the client experience the position will manage the candidate experience in becoming a HSS employee. The position is responsible for cleaning facilities, recruiting, employee onboarding and resolving employee relations matters.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Clean facilities within a region
- Maintain client relationship and do quality inspection for routes and provide coaching and feedback to employees to provide the best service.
- Develop recruiting plans and network to proactively fill upcoming and current open needs; visit with channel partners as required; post flyers and signs in the community; support social media recruiting as required
- Contact customers on a daily basis and assure their staffing needs are achieved; visit properties as required
- Continue to source for new business in current properties
- Partner with clients to arrange training for candidates without needed experience
- Onboard new hires through training and management
- Ensure new employees have background checks, drug screens and other new hire paperwork completed prior to working
- Conduct and manage interviews for candidates
- Manage any performance issues or employee relations issues for assignment based employees in a timely manner
- Complete daily activity reports and administrative work related to hiring and tracking hours and payroll; complete payroll weekly by required deadlines
- Ensure all meetings and updates with clients and talent are updated into system as required
- Conduct safety meetings and provide training weekly to property team and document safety trainings as required.
- Provide excellent customer service through timely follow up and communication to all clients and employees.
- Complete works compensation incident forms as necessary and partner with Risk department to move claims to closure
- Handle tasks and projects as assigned
- Previous experience in janitorial, or cleaning industry required
- Experience managing or supervising employees
- Experience in hiring employees, including recruiting, onboarding and training
- Bilingual in English and Spanish required
- High level of communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work in fast pace and dynamic environment
- Basic use of Microsoft Office applications and basic typing skills
- Experience in utilizing internet job boards highly preferred
- Approx. 75% travel around local area
Work is performed in an office setting and requires the ability to sit for an extend amount of time. Work is also conducted outdoors and requires the ability to walk and drive for an extended amount of time. Work is performed at a client location and requires the ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time. May be required to use personal protective equipment to prevent exposure to hazardous materials.
- Constant periods sitting
- Writing and typing
- Bending, lifting and handling of materials
- Walking frequently
- Driving frequently
- Extended hours at a computer screen
- Must be able to read electronic documents of all types
- Eligibility Requirements
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction.
- Must be willing to take a drug test
- Must be willing to undergo a background check
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be legally authorized to drive in the United States
- Must be have valid car insurance
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Health Benefits after 60 days, 7 Paid holidays, 120 hour paid time off
- Laptop and cell phone
- Ongoing training and development
- Competitive salary
- Career growth opportunities
If you meet the requirements and this job meets your skills and interest, please apply with your resume and your hourly pay desired for consideration. At HSS, we look forward to meeting you!
HSS is the largest staffing agency in hospitality, are you interested in other positions at HSS? Check out additional great opportunities at: https://jobs2.smartsearchonline.com/hssstaffing/jobs/ .
HSS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.
HSS Hospitality Solutions
Why Work Here?HSS Hospitality Solutions is recognized as the largest national hospitality staffing company today serving over 900 hotels nationwide. Our commitment to quality in servicing hospitality clients has earned HSS the trust and respect of the best hotel brands in the business. We are committed to finding and placing the best hospitality talent in the industry! Named Best of Staffing by our clients we strive to hire the best people to provide the best overall service to our clients and look forward to talking to you!
Career Opportunities and Best People
Saint Louis, MO