Do you want to work for a dynamic, energetic firm looking for rising stars to fuel its future growth? HSP Direct, an elite conservative, political and non-profit fundraising agency based in Ashburn, VA, is looking for a highly organized and results oriented individual to work as a Production Coordinator.
The ideal candidate is someone who works well independently and is a strong team player. In addition to a great salary and benefits, HSP offers a collaborative and fun culture where talent thrives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Monitors client deliverables and proactively keep projects on schedule.
- Creates print ready art and graphics in InDesign.
- Proofs copy and art, and ensure timely approvals from client.
- Creates print specifications, bid out print and mail shop jobs and consolidate budgets.
- Ensures direct mail pieces are deployed on time, on budget and are compliant with postal regulations.
- Creates print, personalization, and mail shop purchase orders.
- Performs cost-control analysis on direct mail components.
- Cultivates knowledge of direct mailing formats and techniques.
- Maintains strong knowledge of USPS rates and mailing regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or other related field preferred
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign and/or similar products; Photoshop, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Health/dental/vision coverage
- 401(k) matching contribution
- Annual profit sharing contribution
- Matching Gifts and Volunteer PTO
- Quarterly company-wide employee engagement activities
- Onsite fitness center
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. HSP Direct will not sponsor work visas.
How to Apply
Send cover letter, resume, and salary requirements