HSP Direct is seeking a Production Assistant with a passion for conservative politics to contribute to its direct mail production team. If you are a committed conservative, have a passion and ability to help outstanding nonprofits, are willing to learn, can communicate with clients, plan events and want to join one of the most prestigious and trusted conservative direct mail agencies in the country, then this is your opportunity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in monitoring client deliverables and proactively keep projects on schedule
- Proofs copy and art, and ensure timely approvals from client
- Bid out print and mail shop jobs and create purchase orders
- Research for print and lettershop vendors
- Cultivates knowledge of direct mailing formats and techniques, USPS rates and mailing regulations
- Manage team schedules and admin support for other team members
- Perform other duties as assigned. (Take on dedicated client work as experience level increases)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or other related field (This is a great position for recent college graduates)
- 1 year administration or project management experience
- General math skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, knowledge of InDesign is a plus
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail
· Excellent proofreading skills
- Good data entry skills
- Strong verbal, listening and written communication skills
- Strong organizational, stress and time management skills
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently or as a team member
Compensation is commensurate with experience and skills.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. HSP Direct will not sponsor work visas.
HSP Direct is a full-service direct mail fundraising agency offering online fundraising, production services, graphic design, and list and data services through our affiliated companies. Today, HSP Direct has more than 70 employees and mails more than 80 million fundraising appeals per year.
If this challenge seems like a great fit for you and you would like a promising career path, please send a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org, and indicate your interest in the Production Assistant position.