Political Executive Assistant - 966074
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
HSP Direct, an elite conservative, political and non-profit fundraising agency based in Northern Virginia, is seeking a dynamic political professional to assist our Vice President of Political. The Executive Assistant will play a central role in assisting the Vice President of Political in developing direct mail programs that help fulfill our clients fundraising goals, provide support as directed to ensure the Political team goals and objectives are accomplished and the department runs efficiently.
HSPs Political Department works directly with top-targeted races, high profile candidates, premier consultants, and has a real impact on campaigns across the country. If you are a committed conservative who wants to make an impact in electoral politics and join one of the most prestigious and trusted conservative direct mail agencies in the country, then this is your opportunity.
Additionally, HSP Direct offers an energetic, collaborative, and fun work culture where entrepreneurs can thrive, and career growth is nearly unlimited. HSP Direct was recognized as a Top Work Place in 2019.
A successful Executive Assistant will master the following responsibility areas:
- Primarily support the VP of Political in developing and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships, serving as a trusted advisor to key accounts, and becoming an irreplaceable piece of the clients business
- Assist in developing strategic fundraising plans based on client goals and oversee the execution of those plans
- Provide support as directed to ensure the Political team goals and objectives are accomplished and the department runs efficiently
- Plan ahead, maintain organization, and complete day-to-day tasks that ensure the VPs priorities are met, organizational goals are achieved, and best practices are upheld
2-4 years of experience in an administrative role reporting directly to upper management, on Capitol Hill, or campaign work
Experience working in politics
Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other office productivity tools, with an aptitude to learn new software and systems
BA/BS degree or equivalent
Account management, sales, or fundraising experience is a plus
Required Skills, Experience, and Competencies:
- Excellent organization, time management and planning skills
- Ability to develop strong, trusted relationships with clients and key contacts
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence at all levels of the organization, specifically the executive level
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Ability to work with and assist in managing internal account teams, keeping marketing campaigns on track and communicating goals
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate challenges and deliver client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Strong decision-maker
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to keep company confidence
BusinessView all jobs at HSP Direct