Do you have sales experience, customer service, and love working with people?
One of Arizona's largest owner operated property management companies is looking for an eager and experienced Leasing Consultant to join our Luxury 184-unit High-rise location at 44 Monroe in Historic downtown Phoenix. There are great opportunities for lateral movement and upward mobility! Pay rate of $15.00 to $17.00/HR
We are offering the opportunity to grow with us under strong leadership in a supportive team environment where your superior customer service and impressive closing ratios will be valued! HSL Asset Management is proud of our mission to exceed expectations and to have built the one of the largest locally owned and operated property management company in Arizona. With your drive and initiative, desire to provide superior customer service and close the sale, let's continue to grow together in this fun, fast paced environment called property management, where a job can be a career.
What we are looking for:
The Leasing Consultant is the property’s sales representative whose primary duties are to greet prospects, to present professionally the features and benefits of their assigned property, and to properly secure lease agreements from qualified persons. A Leasing Consultant is extremely customer service oriented and strives to make current residents feel welcome and comfortable at their property.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct all business in accordance with HSL Asset Management’s policies and procedures, Fair Housing, Americans with Disabilities Act and all other laws pertaining to apartments.
- Thorough working knowledge of Fair Housing Compliance laws pertaining to apartments.
- Maintains a professional, yet friendly atmosphere in the leasing office and other areas where prospective residents and current residents gather.
- Answers incoming phone calls and handles accordingly whether it is a prospect or resident call. Transfer calls when appropriate.
- Greets prospective residents, reviews background, credit rating, qualifies, determines needs and preferences, and professionally presents property and specific apartments while providing features and benefits.
- Maintains awareness of local market conditions and trends.
- High school diploma or GED with one year related experience and/or training.
- Must have valid driver’s license and automobile insurance.
- Minimum of 1-year of experience in a performance based sales position.
- Ability to function effectively in a sales/marketing and customer service environment.
- Ability to read and write short correspondence and memos.
- Ability to deal with problems involving few variables in standardized situations.
- Computer skills with proficiency in Windows, MS Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, YARDI, and basic Internet navigation.
- Ability to utilize personal transportation for trips to the bank, the Corporate Office or training seminars.
- Ability to fluently communicate in English both verbally and in writing. Bilingual a plus.
- Full Time. 40 hours per week. Properties are open 7 days a week and open availability is required.
Why wait? Apply Today!