Finance/Banking SME and Writer - Contractor (Remote)
- Posted: over a month ago
We are searching for a Contract Finance/Banking Subject Matter Expert (SME) who will be responsible for ensuring training content meets current banking and finance regulations by doing a comprehensive review of existing content to ensure compliance and to ensure best practices are identified. Additionally, they will be responsible for calling attention to gaps in content offerings that are relevant in the industry.
- Review existing courses to confirm accuracy and regulation compliance
- Remain current on regulations that impact banking and finance industries
- Offer suggestions for written revisions and visual edits as needed
- Identify training gaps in course offerings
- Outline scripts and/or series for future content
- Potentially write updates to existing video scripts
- Potentially write new scripts to fill content gaps
- 4+ years in bank/finance industry with an emphasis on compliance
- 1-2 years copyediting experience
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office, specifically Word, and the AP and Chicago Manual of Style.
- Proven time management proficiency
We are a company that cares deeply for its employees, and we understand that all of us have lives outside of work. We encourage a balanced life, and we’ll do everything we can to ensure you find us to be a welcoming, inclusive company. We encourage people of all backgrounds and identities to apply.
Job descriptions are designed to outline primary duties, responsibilities, and qualification requirements, and should not limit additional duties and responsibilities assigned. It is our expectation that all employees offer their services wherever and whenever deemed necessary to ensure the success of HSI.
Constant interpersonal skills, teamwork, customer service, problem analysis, and reading, speaking, writing, and understanding English. Frequent creativity, mentoring, presentations, and teaching. Occasional decision-making and independent judgment or action. Frequent keyboarding, sitting, standing, hearing, and talking #CB
Arts and Entertainment
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?