The Bilingual Program Coordinator, Care Navigation will serve as an administrative resource for internal and external customers – collaborating with staff to triage and process telephone calls from enrollees, caregivers, and providers ranging from general information to more complex situations related to care management. The candidate will ensure Care Manager productivity by maintaining calendars; scheduling member appointments; consultations; meetings, and member travel, and associated follow-ups. Administrative work will be closely coordinated with the member’s care manager and primary care physicians, and will support members’ individualized care plans which incorporate medical, social, psychological and behavioral needs and challenges.
1. A minimum of 2 years of related experience in medical administration or related clerical role.
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Spanish.
3. Familiarity with computer systems and applications. Computer literate in Microsoft Suite.
4. Strong organizational skills.
5. Ability to interpret and apply departmental requirements.
6. Ability to make sound decisions and use good judgment.
7. Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
8. Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practice.
High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
DC Residents are encouraged to apply!