Sales Associate (part-time)
- + Job Tracking ID: 512084-681004
- Job Location: Burlington, VT
- Job Level: Entry Level (less than 2 years)
- Level of Education: Any
- + Job Type: Full-Time/Regular
- Date Updated: April 26, 2019
- Years of Experience: Less Than 1 Year
- Starting Date: ASAP
Invite a friend
Back to job search
Helly Hansen provides high quality, protective technical gear for work, survival, and sport. We work and play in the harshest environments on the planet to learn what's needed to create the best performance gear possible. We work closely with people who work and/or play outdoors more days than they are indoors to continuously optimize the technology and design of our products. YOU'RE NOT ALIVE SINCE THE DAY YOU WERE BORN. YOU'RE ALIVE SINCE THE LAST TIME YOU TRULY FELT SOMETHING.
Helly Hansen is seeking part-time Sales Associates for its Burlington, Vermont retail store. This is a really fun, challenging, and dynamic environment where you will get an opportunity to demonstrate your experience alongside an outstanding and supportive team. Providing nothing short of the best customer experience is our primary goal.
We offer competitive pay and employee discounts on our product. This is a great job opportunity in a really fun environment!
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Greeting customers
- Delivering on store sales targets
- Assisting customers with purchases to Helly Hansen standards
- Answering questions about performance and technical aspects of our products
- Maintains iconic in-store atmosphere with nightly cleaning and store beautification
- Consistently exemplify a 'Customer First' mindset
Experience and Skills:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a sales or customer service environment where one-on-one interaction with the customer is the norm
- The ability to provide the highest level of customer service to a diverse clientele and ensure that the customer experience is outstanding
- Previous experience with point of sales systems; Retail Pro experience preferred
- Ability to work as part of a team with a track record of positive interactions with co-workers
- Ability to make work a top priority
- A flexible and dependable schedule and is available to work weekdays, weekends, holidays, and occasionally powder days
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced sales environment while continuing to provide a high-level customer experience to multiple clients
- Excellent communication skills
- Interest in selling product and lifestyle as well as interacting with many new people every day
- Capacity to learn and retain technical product knowledge
- Technical proficiency with office equipment including, fax, phone and cash register
- Demonstrated operating knowledge of computers at a basic level, including Microsoft Word, Excel, email and Internet browsers
- Ability to lift boxes of at least 30 pounds
- Ability to stand on hard surface up to 8 hours a day
For more information on Helly Hansen and our product offerings, visit our website at www.hellyhansen.com.
Helly Hansen is an Equal Opportunity Employer.