Director of Nursing - RN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
With our current DON moving into a management position, Willow Care is committed to hiring individuals who take pride in their career choice and enjoy serving our residents with compassion and love. If you like a family atmosphere and working in a positive environment, you will find your home here.
We are currently needing to hire a dedicated Director of Nursing - Registered Nurse. In return for your dedication, we offer a pleasant and warm working environment and competitive pay. We are small and well-staffed to encourage confidence in your ability to provide great care to those we serve. We look solely for team members that believe in supporting your co-workers to create a positive working environment.
· Assist in selection and hiring, evaluation, disciplinary action, and training of nursing personnel.
· Monitoring nursing care and services provided on all shifts on a routine basis.
· Overseeing the resident assessment process for all residents including completing assessments and development of resident plan of care.
· Assigning and approving work schedules and monitoring and coordinating nursing activities of all shifts.
· Consulting with Admissions or Administrator on admission, room assignments, and discharge of residents.
· Consulting with Administrator in development of nursing budgets, clinical needs and purchases. Overseeing the ordering of nursing equipment and supplies as needed.
· Preparing all relevant reports to present at QAPI meeting. Development, implementation, and documentation of clinical performance improvement plans.
Job Qualifications and Skills:
· Current registration as a Registered Nurse in good standing with Missouri
· Minimum 2 years experience in the health care field
· Preferred one year supervisory or management role in health care field.
· Possess leadership skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
Full Time Benefits Include:
· Health / Dental / Vision
· Supplemental Employee Life
· Employee Critical Illness
· Accidental / Whole Life
· Hospital Indemnity
· Legal Shield- Identity Theft / Pre-Paid Legal Services
· Got Zoom-Student Debt Relief
· Accrued PTO – Paid Time Off
· 401 K Savings Plan
· Direct Deposit
· On Spot Interviews / ZOOM Interviews
· Family Orientated
Willow care is mandated by CMS for covid vaccines, you should have your vaccine or be willing to apply for exemption status
HRW Companies, LLC
Get fresh RN Don jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.