Veteran Owned Firm Seeking Project Manager for Role in Washington, DC
My name is Stephen Hrutka and I am the owner of a Veteran-owned firm in Washington, DC focused on Supply Chain, Strategic Sourcing, and Technical/Cleared Recruiting.
HRUCKUS helps other Veteran Owned businesses recruit for positions across the SBA, HHS, DARPA, and other cutting-edge R&D related defense agencies.
One of our 8A-owned clients is looking to staff a Project Manager in Washington, DC. The ideal candidate has 4+ years of PM experience, a Master's Degree, and expertise in project management principles.
Salary offered will be commensurate with experience and advanced certifications.
If this role is not a fit for you but you may know someone, I am glad to offer a referral bonus for any successful placements.
Stephen M Hrutka
Position Background and Summary: HRUCKUS is seeking a Project Manager to support our client for an agency in the federal government with operations in Washington, DC. The agency applies modern methodologies and technologies to help other agencies make their services more accessible, efficient, and effective with modern applications, platforms, processes, personnel, and software solutions. The client works with agencies to improve the public experience with government. They strive to help the public use and understand government, and help agencies understand and serve the public.
Position Summary: We are seeking a highly talented individual that can provide program management and leadership of client teams, analyze project data, and develop appropriate deliverables.?This resource will produce project status reports, verify work plan completeness, and communicate regularly with clients and project team members.? The position involves gathering information, collecting and analyzing data, assembling presentation materials and developing recommendations designed to improve project management principles, drive performance and foster a more disciplined program management environment and culture at our client’s organization.
The resource will be required to reside in the Washington, DC metropolitan area (relocation and travel expenses will not be reimbursed).
Areas of expertise desired:
- Open Innovation Programs (specifically crowdsourcing, citizen science, and prize competition)
- Project and program management
- Program performance measurement and reporting
- Customer service and support
- Open innovation content strategy
- Open innovation problem definition, state of innovation and barrier analysis, innovation road mapping, stakeholder mapping, and communication and outreach strategies
- Content management (Note: The Open Innovation Program currently uses Github, Federalist, and Netlify to publish content.)
- Targeted open innovation outreach and public engagement
- Training design, coordination, and facilitation
- Education, publication of knowledge products, playbooks, guides and templates
- A background in Information Technology is a strong plus
- An MBA or equivalent graduate degree is preferred but not required
- The individual must demonstrate excellent oral and writing skills as well as superior analytic and problem-solving abilities
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills are required
- Coursework in business administration, finance or economics is a strong plus
- The individual should possess an ability to learn quickly and resourcefully, and a high degree of motivation, flexibility and creativity
Why Work Here?HRUCKUS employs a cutting edge technology stack to fulfill IT Staffing, Executive Search, Cleared Recruiting for our clients. We don't differentiate on price, we pride ourselves on 1. Quality, 2. Customer Service, and 3. Speed. We typically will have candidates to you in one business day, vetted and ready for interviews.
DC Based Veteran-Owned Firm - We put DC Residents to Work!