Customer Service Representative - Secret Clearance
- $60,000 to $67,000 Yearly
Veteran Owned Firm Seeking Customer Service Technician for 4 Month Project
My name is Stephen Hrutka, and I am the owner of a Veteran Owned management consulting firm in Washington, DC, focused on Technical/ Cleared Recruiting for the DoD and IC.
HRUCKUS helps other Veteran Owned businesses recruit for positions across the VA, SBA, HHS, DARPA, and other cutting-edge R&D-related defense agencies.
One of our Veteran owned firms is looking for a Customer Service Technician with Active Secret Clearance to support them at Joint Base Andrews, MD.
The hours are M-F from 7AM to 4PM and this is a 4 Month Project.
Stephen M Hrutka
Executive Summary: HRUCKUS is seeking a Customer Service Technician with Secret Clearance at Joint Base Andrews.
Position Description: The Military Personnel Flight Customer Support Section is at the forefront of supporting individuals and their families assigned to the National Capital Region (NCR).
The Customer Support Section within the Military Personnel Flight (MPF), located at Joint Base Andrews, MD, is at the forefront of supporting the Military and their family members and government employees assigned to the National Capital Region (NCR). The Customer Support Section serves as the initial point of contact between the customer and other MPF work centers as well as the installation DEERS/RAPIDS issuing facility.
The mission of the MPF is to provide quality personnel support through the administration of personnel programs. Personnel functions for the Customer Support Section include but are not limited to support for the Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS) and, the Real-time Personnel Identification System (RAPIDS) issuing facility, and Identification Cards (Common Access Cards (CAC) & Teslin Cards.
- Provide Identification Card Administration to Government clients as a DEERS/RAPIDS Verifying Official (VO) at the base or site level.
- Register, process, and maintain the Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS) and the Real-Time Automated Identification System (RAPIDS) as part of Verifying Official's responsibilities.
- Retrieve ID cards.
- Destroy TESLIN identification cards.
- Dispose of Common Access Cards (CAC) by mailing expired / invalid CACs to the appropriate facility.
- Provide customer assistance (e.g., visitors, appointments, inquiries, phone calls) in accordance with guidance.
- Process DEERS record correction actions.
- Protect all personal data, as required by the Privacy Act of 1974
- Active Secret Clearance
- Experience working and interacting with military and government personnel
- Prior professional or Customer Service Experience
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Experience working in a team environment
DC Based Veteran-Owned Firm - We put DC Residents to Work!
HRUCKUS employs a cutting edge technology stack to fulfill IT Staffing, Executive Search, Cleared Recruiting for our clients. We don't differentiate on price, we pride ourselves on 1. Quality, 2. Customer Service, and 3. Speed. We typically will have candidates to you in one business day, vetted and ready for interviews.
HRUCKUSAndrews Air Force Base Census Designated Place, MD
WebsiteView All HRUCKUS Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.