Veteran Firm Seeking an Agile Software Developer with TS/SCI for an urgent fill role at Ft. Belvoir
My name is Stephen Hrutka and I lead a Veteran-owned consulting firm in Washington, DC focused on IT Staffing and Cleared Recruiting.
HRUCKUS is helping other Veteran-owned firms staff their cleared roles in the DMV area.
One of our Veteran-owned clients has an urgent fill position for an Agile Software Developer at FT Belvoir; this role requires TS/SCI or Top Secret with previous SCI.
The Agile Software Developer (ASD) is a senior code writer within the multidisciplinary Agile Development team and an integral member of the organization's analytic teams. This is a leadership role with the following mandatory requirements.
- Proficiency in two or more of the following programming languages: C#, Java, .NET, Python, Perl, Ruby, or similar
- Multiple operating systems including: UNIX, Linux, Windows, CISCO lOS, etc.
- Experience with all intelligence disciplines (GEOINT, HUMINT, MASINT, OSINT, and SIGINT) and an expert level understanding of the data and tools associated with these disciplines
- Managing and advanced SQL query writing, data retrieval, data mining from relational databases such as Oracle (PLISQL), MySQL, Postgres and MS SQL Server (T-SQL)
- Analytic algorithm design and implementation
- Web services environment and technologies such as XML, KML, SOAP, and JSON
- Extract, transform, load (ETL) processes, including document parsing techniques
- Multi-threaded, big data, distributive cloud architectures and frameworks including Hadoop, MapReduce, Cloudera, Hive, Spark, Elastic Search, etc. for the purposes of conducting analytic algorithm design and implementation
- Developing software in the GIS context and be comfortable with associated standards including but not limited to ESRI Development Environment, Python Scripting, etc.
- NoSQL database such as Titan, Mongo, Cassandra, and hBase
- Processing, and managing large data sets (multi TB scale)
- Support within Intelligence Communities
- Provided direct support to the F3EA efforts
- Machine learning, data mining, and knowledge discovery
- Container configuration and implementation- Docker or similar
- Application integration, thorough understanding of complex network topologies, solid understanding of system security & risk management
- Informatica, Syncsort DMX-h, Ab Initio
- Mobile OS & app languages - HTML5, Android, IOS/Swift!C Object/C#, etc.
- Collection sensor test and evaluation support
- Graphical user interface and data visualization tools and protocols such as HTML 4, CSS, Adobe Creative Suite 5, etc.
- Building Geospatial models for GIS applications such as ESRI ARCMap
- Model based data retrieval systems such as JEMA
- Data transfer systems such NIFI
- Text processing: natural language processing (NPL), named entity recognition (NER), entity retrieval (e.g. SOLR/Lucene), topic extraction, summarization, clustering, etc.
- ITIL certification is preferred
- Agile Certification Institute, International Consortium for Agile, Scaled Agile Academy, Serum Alliance, Scrum.org, International Serum Institute, ScrumStudy, Project Management Institute - Agile Certified Practitioner, or similar XP/SCRUM certification or training is desired
- Support to Special Operations elements.
Bachelors Arts/Science in Computer Science or related fields (e.g., Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering)
Masters/Ph.D degree in Computer Science or related fields (e.g., Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering)
COMPTIA Security+ or CISSP certification
Required Years of Experience:
Desired Years of Experience:
Why Work Here?HRUCKUS employs a cutting edge technology stack to fulfill IT Staffing, Executive Search, Cleared Recruiting for our clients. We don't differentiate on price, we pride ourselves on 1. Quality, 2. Customer Service, and 3. Speed. We typically will have candidates to you in one business day, vetted and ready for interviews.
DC Based Veteran-Owned Firm - We put DC Residents to Work!
Fort Belvoir, VA