- $17 to $20 Hourly
Pay Rate: $17/hr.-$20/hr. (Based on level of experience)
Location: Detroit, MI
Duration: 6 months (Contract to hire)
This employer is a sales organization that markets and sells industrial MRO parts worldwide. We get the products we sell through various sources. The information for each part we receive is entered into our business system (description, price, photos) and then is listed online. The primary function of this position is to receive, or “check-in” parts into our business system and put them away in a designated inventory location within our warehouse. Speed and accuracy are key to success in this position.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Process receipts of Industrial parts to be sold.
- Product research via internet.
- Key in product description into Ideal’s business system.
- Determine fair market pricing.
- Take digital photographs of product.
- Put parts away in the warehouse.
- Designated shelf locations, or pallet rack locations.
- Inventory management
- Physical inventory cycle counts.
- Inventory moves from one location to another.
- Shipping customer orders
- Primarily ground package shipments.
- Some LTL pallet shipments
- Miscellaneous other tasks.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Good PC skills
- Ability to research various websites to identify products.
- Ability (or able to learn) to drive a forklift.
- Ability to lift parts without restrictions.
- High School diploma or GED.
HRU Technical Resources is a Technical Recruiting and Staffing Company. For over 40 years we have helped clients and candidates nationwide in a variety of industries (Automotive, Military/Aerospace, Insurance, Education etc.) and professions; specializing in Engineering, IT, Supervisory and Technical related placements. However, we are able to place just about any skill set/job title, just about anywhere.
HRU Technical ResourcesDetroit, MI
Transportation and Storage
WebsiteView All HRU Technical Resources Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.