Technical Architect - No C2C
- $140,000 to $150,000 Yearly
Please note: This position does not support 1099, Corp to Corp, or C2C employment. This is W2 employment.
HRU has teamed up with Volkswagen Group of America to find a Senior Technical Architect to join it's team. This is a long-term contract role offering a competitive salary, full benefits package, paid time off and paid holidays. If you are looking to get your foot in the door and have at least five years of architecture experience in the IT space along with meeting the requirements below, apply today!
The Technical Architect (TA) role will own and drive technology architecture solutions on large scale advanced technologies projects to ensure that goals and objectives of the projects are accomplished. This technical leadership role requires broad understanding of several technologies and driving technical solutions through a complex implementation in a variety of methodologies, technology stacks, application architecture, solution architecture, enterprise architecture and SDLC. The TA must be adept with enterprise application systems such as e-commerce platforms, customer facing web portals, cloud, data, and services integration. Ability to effectively collaborate and drive technical and non-technical resources is essential. The role will also assist the Application Engineering leadership team in tracking and monitoring resource utilization and supports procurement activities within the project portfolio.
• Expertise leading large scale applications and solution architecture on a variety of platforms and services
• Experience in the concepts and methodologies of enterprise architecture
• Deep knowledge of information technologies (Database, Business Intelligence, Infrastructure, Networks, Web & Integration software)
• Broad understanding of technologies and has experience in implementation methodologies, software development life cycle process, and project management
• Excellent planning and organization, project management and time management skills
• Strong problem solving and negotiation abilities
• Ability to inform, educate and influence managers and employees to support goals and initiatives
• Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills are necessary to effectively convey goals and initiatives to staff and management
• Knowledge of the vendor market and possess existing relationships
• Mobile Application Development Experience is a plus
• Strong integration background
• Detail architecture and design background based on technologies listed under technical experience
• Strong Automotive OEM experience
• Extensive background in designing architectural solutions for large complex programs which results in representation in front of Architecture Review Board (e.g. logical & physical architectures, data classifications/protections, etc.)
• Extensive background in leading large and complex development initiatives
• Senior development experience
• Proven technical leadership experience
• Proven experience leading development teams (design-implementation)
• Acted as development mentor to technical teams
• Experience leading technical troubleshooting including bug fix remediation
• Bachelor's degree required (Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline). Masters degree in technical discipline preferred.
• Minimum of 10 years of experience in advanced technologies including a minimum of 5+ years as a technical architect
• Minimum 7 years of experience in development including a minimum of 3+ years leading development resources
• Strong knowledge of Twelve-Factor Application Development Principals
• Strong working knowledge of Confluence & Jira
• Strong analysis, design, coding, and code review skills with cloud based applications
• Strong working experience in architecting, designing, and building Java/J2EE solutions
• Working experience in architecting, designing, and building REST services using Spring Boot
• Working experience with various RDBMS & Big Data
• Working experience with version control tools like Git, SVN
• Knowledge of build practices using CI/CD pipelines
• Knowledge of and experience in the implementation of J2EE design patterns and modular code
• Strong analytical and debugging skills
• Knowledge and experience in architecting, designing, and developing Microservices
• Knowledge and experience in architecting, designing, and developing GraphQL Services, Apollo Studio experience a plus
• Knowledge and experience in architecting, designing, and developing Micro Frontend applications with React is a plus.
Travel required once a quarter or based on project
HRU Technical Resources is a Technical Recruiting and Staffing Company. For over 40 years we have helped clients and candidates nationwide in a variety of industries (Automotive, Military/Aerospace, Insurance, Education etc.) and professions; specializing in Engineering, IT, Supervisory and Technical related placements. However, we are able to place just about any skill set/job title, just about anywhere.
HRU Technical ResourcesAuburn Hills, MI
WebsiteView All HRU Technical Resources Jobs
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.