Sales Support Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pay Rate: $28.84/hr. ($59,987 estimated annually)
Location: New Providence, NJ
Duration: 6 months (ext. poss. and direct eventually for the right person)
Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm Mon-Fri, OT and off hours as needed for projects. Will start remote but will be office/remote hybrid later.
HRU has partnered with this well-established company in search of a qualified individual to join their team as a Sales Support Representative. This team member will look for patterns, trends and provide administrative direction and coaching to the sales field. Additional tasks include process ownership and alignment, measurement and tracking of productivity and the coordination of training efforts to achieve maximum effectiveness. This position will work cross-functionally with customer service, supply chain and accounts receivable to design, implement and execute sales support programs.
- Develop business requirements for the various Sales systems of record to ensure partner needs are met through the order to service delivery experience.
- Culminating in accurate partner commissions and sales attribution.
- Define, document, and implement improvements to day-to-day sales support.
- Actively participate in key sales support activities such as Master Data Maintenance, Pricing Entry, Order Tracking (working with supply chain and customer service), Monthly Progress Reports (MPR’s), etc.
- Effectively work with all internal departments to efficiently manage and communicate sales organizational changes.
- Manage overall dashboard of activity/metrics to showcase Sales Support success.
- Manage action items for issues identified related to OTC process.
- Create and submit various monthly and weekly reports as requested.
- Assist in setting up Webex, meetings, on-boarding, new employee hire etc.
- High School Diploma or College Degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of SAP data administration experience.
- Proficiency in utilizing Microsoft Office Suite (V Look up, pivot tables, formula, big data & reporting).
- Proficient working with SAP Master Data, Pricing, OTC processes, etc.
- Willingness to quickly learn advanced technologies and tools available in industry.
- Strong organizational, prioritization and communication skills.
- Experience with CRM program preferred.
- Visio and Power BI knowledge is a plus.
HRU Technical Resources
HRU Technical Resources is a Technical Recruiting and Staffing Company. For over 40 years we have helped clients and candidates nationwide in a variety of industries (Automotive, Military/Aerospace, Insurance, Education etc.) and professions; specializing in Engineering, IT, Supervisory and Technical related placements. However, we are able to place just about any skill set/job title, just about anywhere.
AddressNew Providence, NJ