- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Type of Position:
9-month contract position to start (possible for extension, likely for direct hire after contract)
$18/hr to $20/hr (depending on experience) to start. Overtime paid over 40 hours at 1.5x.
• Available (health insurance, dental, vision, 401k, etc)
• This role includes 7 paid holidays per year and 5 days PTO (PTO accrues over time).
HRU Technical Resources has partnered with an American designer, manufacturer and marketer of access equipment to place a Purchasing Coordinator. The Purchasing Coordinator role supports the purchasing department. The typical role is responsible for daily coordination of purchase transaction activities that help ensure goods and services are procured in support of business operations. This is a fairly entry level role, and there’s excellent room for growth over time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Process purchase order defers, expedites, cancellations.
• Develop and run reports for unacknowledged orders and past due order management.
• Review supplier portal and update/change purchase order data/information as required.
• Run reports for purchase order activities and communicate with internal team and stakeholders.
• Review and coordinate daily supply chain email communications.
• Improve and drive compliance with advanced shipping notification process.
• Monitor and update ERP system with purchase order information.
• Coordinate with materials to disposition supplier receiving issues and supplier returns.
• Support supplier alignment and supply chain optimization projects. advanced shipping notification process.
• Associate degree in Business, Purchasing, Supply Chain, or a related field is desired (candidates without an Associate Degree will be considered with relevant experience). High School Diploma / GED is required at a minimum.
• One (1) year of relevant experience.
• Proficiency with various web-based software applications including Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc. We are seeking candidates who are tech savvy and willing to learn.
• Purchasing experience within the manufacturing industry.
• We are seeking candidates who have intermediate to advanced experience with Microsoft Excel.
• Ability to effectively communicate.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Organizational skills with exceptional follow through and attention to detail.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where requirements are constantly changing.
Work Environment, Other Info:
• 1st (day) shift position.
• Minimal local travel.
HRU Technical Resources
HRU Technical Resources is a Technical Recruiting and Staffing Company. For over 40 years we have helped clients and candidates nationwide in a variety of industries (Automotive, Military/Aerospace, Insurance, Education etc.) and professions; specializing in Engineering, IT, Supervisory and Technical related placements. However, we are able to place just about any skill set/job title, just about anywhere.
13200 Fountain Head PlazaHagerstown, MD
Websitehttp://www.hrutech.com View all jobs at HRU Technical Resources
Get fresh Part Time Purchasing Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.