HRU Technical Resources has partnered with our client to find Mid-Level Program Analysts. These positions would be working on a project providing support to the Office of Naval Research. This department enhances warfighter effectiveness and efficiency through bioengineered and bio robotic systems, medical technologies, improved manpower, personnel, training, and system design.
· Assist Program Officers by providing programmatic, business and financial support.
· Experience supporting office management functions, including preparing and editing various documents and entering data into computer databases, SharePoint, and/or spreadsheets.
· Experience with government planning, forecasting, program budgeting, funding, execution monitoring, and reporting against commitment, obligation, and expenditure benchmarks.
· Experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and associated graphics and presentation development software.
· BA/BS degree and 10 -15 years of experience providing administrative, business and financial support
Must be a U.S. Citizen, with the ability to obtain and maintain a government security clearance. Active security clearance preferred.